Winnebago Homes in Rockford and South Beloit
The Winnebago Homes are a partnership with the Winnebago County Housing Authority and the Rockford Housing Authority. WCHA serves as your landlord and your housing assistance is provided by RHA.
- Houses are 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom located throughout Rockford and South Beloit. The homes are all types, and amenities may include attached garages, two car garages, patios, bay windows, washer/dryer hookups, finished basements, finished attics and more.
- Accessibility features can be added to meet your specific needs so you may enjoy your home.
- All of our sites are pet-friendly! Generally our policy allows for one pet under 20 lbs. but exceptions can be considered.
- The utilities you pay include electric, gas, water and trash.
- The homes are all within blocks or short trips to public transportation, schools, stores, banks, clinics, parks and pharmacies.
- A Resident Services Coordinator helps you with any needs such as supportive services, transportation, and more.
- All homes are smoke free.
- The rent is based on 30% of your adjusted income (minus your medical and childcare expense) so your home is always affordable to you.
- Income limits apply. Please call (815) 963-2133 extension 110 or Lorrine at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!