Collier Garden Apartments in Rockford
The Collier Garden Apartments at 2901 Searles Avenue, in Rockford, Illinois, is home to 150 one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments on several acres of parkland. Yet the apartments are within just a couple of miles of banking, stores, pharmacies and restaurants.
- Apartments are fully accessible and can accessibility features can be added to meet your specific needs so you may enjoy your home.
- All of our sites are pet-friendly! Generally our policy allows for one pet under 20 lbs. but exceptions can be considered.
- The only utility you pay is electric.
- All apartments have air-conditioning with remote controls.
- Collier Garden has on-site laundry and a free computer lab.
- Collier Garden is a locked, secure building with a security system and camera that lets you see the guest calling for you at the door.
- A Resident Services Coordinator helps you with any needs such as supportive services, transportation, and more.
- Collier Garden is a smoke free building.
- The OSF St. Anthony School of Nursing provides monthly on-site wellness and health care visits.
- The rent is based on 30% of your adjusted income (minus your medical expense) so your home is always affordable to you.
- Income limits apply. Please call (815) 963-2133 extension 110 or Lorrine at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!