Champion Park Homes in Rockford
The Champion Park Apartments are located within the Washington Park Neighborhood, spanning several blocks around the housing authority’s central office in the Washington Park Community Center at 3617 Delaware Court, in Rockford, Illinois. There are 52 homes scattered through the neighborhood that are 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom, 4-bedroom and 5-bedroom homes with one or two floors. The homes are located within a couple of miles of Bypass 20 for fast transportation throughout the community.
- All houses are fully accessible and can accessibility features can be added to meet your specific needs so you may enjoy your home.
- All of our sites are pet-friendly! Generally our policy allows for one pet under 20 lbs. but exceptions can be considered.
- The utilities you pay include electric, gas, water and trash.
- The homes are all within one to five blocks of the Rockford Park District’s Washington Park Community Center, which houses the Winnebago County Housing Authority’s central offices and the computer lab with free computers and internet access.
- A Resident Services Coordinator helps you with any needs such as supportive services, transportation, and more.
- All Champion Park homes are smoke free.
- All homes have porches and a washer-dryer hookup in the basement.
- Garages are attached to the homes with automatic door openers.
- The rent is based on 30% of your adjusted income (minus your medical and childcare expense) so your home is always affordable to you.
- Income limits apply. Please call (815) 963-2133 extension 110 or Lorrine at email@example.com to learn more!